Sunday 5 August 2012

Justin Bieber Mexico performance, During 300,000 Beliebers


Beliebers hero Justin Bieber performed in Mexico last night, 
Before he took the stage to sing, Justin Bieber flipped on his phone and recorded a personal message for his fans,
He was feeling the love from his Beliebers and wanted to give it right back.

Justin Bieber during the concert wearing a grey sweatshirt, 
White jeans and fluorescent trainers, He looked delighted as he bounded around the stage.
Justin Bieber performed in front of 300,000 fans during a free open-air concert in Mexico last night.
He was very calm and deliberate as he spoke, claiming that while he never gets nervous, 
he was a little overwhelmed that so many people support him.
He added, 
"You inspire me just as much as I inspire you. 
God has really blessed me and he’s given me this platform so I could do as much good as possible and sing my heart out to you."
According to source Justin Bieber after his performance, 
He said on twitter:
"everything about tonight was special. it is everything we stand for. alot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo MEXICO."