Monday 28 November 2011

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez On The Christmas

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Justin Bieber Want To Make This Christmas Special
Justin Get Work Hard And Make "Under The Mistletoe"
Music Album Specially Christmas!!

Justin Said,
"This Christmas Is Very Special For Me & My Dearest Beliebers"

Justin Promoting His Album & Was Said,
Under The Mistletoe is #1 Album For The Year..








This Christmas Justin Bieber Want Some Times Spend
With His GirlFriend Selena Gomez,& Take a sleigh_ride
with Selena..
Want To make A Special Time
Selena Is So Lucky Girl,

Justin Bieber Said,
I want All Wishes & Dreams Come True On This Christmas
Specially About My Parents, My Girlfriend & My Lovely Beliebers..
Comment If you Want Spend This Christmas With Justin Bieber..

I Want, I Want, I Want