Wednesday 22 February 2012

New - Justin Bieber's Book "Just Getting Started'' 2012


==========================
It's Confirmed that Soon Justin Bieber will Release his 2nd Book called "Just Getting Started"
in which Beliebers will Experience his Personal Life Stuff, Like Quotes, Sayings, and Personal Photos
which Justin Bieber has personally taken from his tour and Behind the scenes of his music Videos,
Belieber will able to know about his personal life more through this book.

Justin tells UsWeekly: “I’m so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can’t wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book.
it's also been reported that this book will release somewhere in the middle of September 2012,
his last book was first step to Forever: My story, has sold over 1 Million copies worldwide.